A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Right of withdrawal
As a consumer, you have the right to cancel this purchase contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract at the following business address:
EFOIL.FUN di Markus Luettin
Via Statale 12
22010 Colonno (CO) / Italy
You may use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this purchase contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this purchase contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this purchase contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to purchase contracts:
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods which are liable to perish quickly or whose expiry date would be rapidly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract but which cannot be supplied until at least 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of sales contracts:
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery.
The modalities mentioned in this section "Returns" are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal according to the section "Information on the right of withdrawal for consumers".
Customers are requested to notify the Seller of the return [add: telephone number and/or email address and/or contact page] before returning the goods, in order to give notice of the return. In this way, they enable the seller to allocate the products as quickly as possible.
Customers are requested to return the goods to the Seller as a prepaid package and to keep the proof of delivery. Upon request, the seller will reimburse the customer in advance for the postage costs, unless these are to be borne by the buyer.
Customers are requested to avoid damaging or contaminating the goods. If possible, the goods should be returned to the seller in their original packaging with all accessories. If the original packaging is no longer in the buyer's possession, other suitable packaging should be used to ensure adequate protection against damage in transit and to avoid any claims for damages due to inadequate packaging.